When it comes to being responsive we rely on these mobile applications.
Zello turns your phone into a walkie talkie and works anywhere in the world as long as you are connected to the internet!
Join millions of people who use Zello instead of texting and calls. You can use it one-on-one with a friend, for a live group call with your family or soccer team. The Zello app can even replace 2-way radios at work.
Zello is the only place for live open group communication – old school CB Radio style. Create a live Zello channel for your forum or customers, or enjoy conversations from across the globe.
• Free live voice over any network or Wi-Fi connection
• See who’s available or busy
• Send photos, text or location to friends instantly
• Replay messages later, even if your phone was off
• Free with no ads
• Won’t spam your friends
• Lets you delete your account
First Aid - Canadian Red Cross
Simple. Free. Always be prepared to be a hero. The official Canadian Red Cross First Aid app gives you instant access to the information you need to know to handle the most common first aid emergencies. With videos, step by step advice, and interactive quizzes to test your knowledge. It has never been easier to know lifesaving first aid skills.
•Simple step-by-step instructions guide you through everyday first aid scenarios.
•Videos and animations make learning first aid fun and easy.
•Safety tips for everything, from severe winter weather to hurricanes, earthquakes and tornadoes help you prepare for emergencies.
•Preloaded content means you have instant access to all safety information at anytime, even without reception or an Internet connection.
•Interactive quizzes allow you to earn badges that you can share with your friends and show off your lifesaving knowledge.
Harbor: Home Safety Made Easy
harbor is the all-in-one safety and emergency app that does all the thinking for you - making it the simplest way to keep your home and family safe. Join countless families who are using harbor to quickly and easily prepare for all of life’s emergencies.
Don't worry, be ready:
• Get help faster with the harborHELP SOS button. Teaming up with ADT, we created an emergency response system that helps EMTs efficiently locate, identify, and help you.
• Assess your household risk, and do something about it. We use both public and proprietary data to evaluate what you need to do to stay safe and fortify your home.
• Learn how to prepare for every disaster scenario. We compiled the most useful info from readiness experts and then made it easy-to-read and fun-to-learn for everyone.
• Secure all your emergency information. With the latest encryption technology, you can upload digital copies of your IDs, medical info, or even wills for safekeeping.
• Access harborOFFLINE emergency guides. You can follow the exact steps necessary to take for most natural disasters - accessible even when cell towers are down.
World Health Organisation WHO Info
Have the latest health information at your fingertips with the official World Health Organization Information App. This app displays the latest news, events, features and breaking updates on outbreaks.
WHO works worldwide to promote health, keep the world safe, and serve the vulnerable.
Our goal is to ensure that a billion more people have universal health coverage, to protect a billion more people from health emergencies, and provide a further billion people with better health and well-being.